Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas ClubHouse

Hi there! I'm excited to say that the Christmas ClubHouse meeting is up!  You can head over to The Quilt Show and check it out here. The ClubHouse is part of the free content on The Quilt Show website so I hope you'll sign up, sign in and watch it!

Christmas ClubHouse
 
So far this is my favorite project. I love the swag die from Accuquilt, I think it's a great addition to your die collection.  And it's Go! Baby friendly.. which seems like a shocker since it's so big! Every time I get that die cutter out I want to go die-cutting-crazy.
 
Ok, that' s it for today!!! xo
 
 

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne said...

That is SO cute Pam. And the pink pom poms? Seriously adorable! Did you style the photo? So stink'n cute!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Just darling!

7:41 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

Yes! That is a winner... I went over and watched your clubhouse show. I love it Pam. I might even have to go buy a Go to do it up right! Thanks so much! Now, to find 60" felt. And pink pom poms!!!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

You look fabulous. Loved the video. Great job. You are perfect on camera.

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older