Monday, December 02, 2013

Monday Morning

How was your weekend?  We had a fun busy time here.  Yesterday I woke up with a start thinking OMG! I didn't finish my blog post.. raced out, made coffee (duh, first things first) then came back to the computer to get it finished.  It was then I realized, it was only Sunday!  Good gravy! But it got me up and running, so that's good right? 
 

pkpicon
 
It's that time of year, time to collect up the names of shops that carry Pam Kitty Picnic! It's starting to pop up in stores so the time is right! Here's my list so far:

Daisy Cottage Quilting
Donna's Lavender Nest
Farm Road Quilts
Fat Quarter Shop
Lemon Tree Fabrics
Marie-Madeline Studio
Pink Castle Fabrics
Prairie Queens Quilts
Quilt Play
Sew and Quilt Co.
Shabby Fabrics
Skye Reve Fabrics
Spun Sugar Quilts
Stitch Craft Boca
Strawberry Patches
Whimsy Quilts


If your shop, or a shop that you know of, carry's Pam Kitty Picnic, please let me know. I hope that I have a nice big list for people to use as a resource!

Ok, have a great week everybody!  Tell me what you did this weekend, dying to know about shopping!  We didn't go out much, hardware store, pet food store, grocers.  What about you?

7 Comments:

Blogger circle r motel said...

Morning.. I finished my mom's strawberry quilt for Christmas. I wish I was gonna be there for her to see her get it. She lives in CA. Now, I want to make this cat quilt for my aunt next - on
http://www.ohfransson.com/
It would be so cute with your new fabric!

6:54 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

If I was telling somebody to show them how productive I was, I would say that I finished a quilt, finished a cross stitch and finished putting away Christmas decoration boxes......but, the reality is, I cut out, I cross stitched some and the boxes are shoved in the garage and I couldn't stay off of Instagram!!!!! Oh, and consumed a bag of Cadbury Christmas chocolates!!!! Whew, feels good to come clean and admit that I really accomplished the bare minimum!!!! Susan

7:37 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Just leaving Kansas City today, it's our long holiday with KC family. Just might bump into you on Saturday though, will be in Livermore for the parade I think with little grand kids and the 49er game on Sunday.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Love the list of shops. Good idea. I'll keep my eye out.

9:18 AM  
Blogger Southland Woods Lane said...

Hi Pam. Shabby Fabrics is carrying Pam Kitty Picnic!
www.shabbyfabrics.com

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Julie said...

Lemon Tree Fabrics is also carrying Pam Kitty Picnic! www.lemontreefabrics.com

7:32 PM  
Blogger susan said...

We have pkm where i work. www.quiltplayshop.com

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older