Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday

Hi there, Happy Friday! Seems hard to believe the week has just flown by.. but I think I say that every week.  I've had my Annie Pouch from K Cotton Studio finished a couple of days ago but didn't get around to getting a picture. I love how this little purse is totally finished inside and out.. it's really nicely designed.

Annie Pouch

annie pouch
 
The pattern has instruction for adding an optional  handle which would be super cute.  I just want to make a million of them, they're so sweet. I really like the decorative sew in magnet as well.  I'm a little fussy, so I'm wishing I'd paid just a tad more attention when cutting out the rectangle so my diagonal quilting would have been centered.  I definitely would do that next time. Also I think I'd make a big covered button, but then take the shank off so it could lay flush with the flap, and I could fabric glue it down.  My little floral cabochons didn't look cute with this fabric, so I'll use them on something else.  
 
So that was fun. I've just finished up a cute little project that will be showing up soon on the blog, and I'm working on a larger project for later in February!  Exciting times here in Pamkittyville!  Hope you guys have an awesome weekend! xo

3 Comments:

Blogger Cindy's Stitching said...

that is adorable. I love the fabric.

5:06 AM  
Blogger Melissa P said...

Happy Friday! Enjoy those exciting times.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older