Monday, January 20, 2014

Monday

Good morning! How was your weekend?  Low key here as usual.  I'm kicking my sewing slump to the curb making this little bag.  I've saved up the handwork of sewing down the binding for later during TV time.   

K Cotton Stuido Annie bag
 
The weather here was so nice this weekend I spent some time out back.  I had planted a big pot of bulbs, and just soaked up some vitamin D.  I've still got a cough that won't quit, we sound like barking seals around here.  Nice, right? 
 
What's on your agenda this week?  Hope it's a fun one! xo

4 Comments:

Anonymous Beverly @ My Sew Sweet Studio said...

Darling little bag. I save my handwork for TV time with hubby too.
Even though California needs rain, I've been enjoying the unusually warm weather too. Feel better.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

I just love every single thing you make!! This is just too cute.

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that bag is adorable! I hope to get the back of a quilt pieced this week! I'm using what's left of the fabric I bought for the front, and then I may have to add some to it! Can't wait!!! It's a chicken quilt!

1:25 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

I'm at work and daydreaming about making some cute pillows and tote bags with my pretty Pam Kitty fabrics! The little bag is adorable and will compliment your new Royal Albert mug.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older