Friday, May 23, 2014

Friday

It's Friday and the end of a long busy week! Hope yours was a good one.  I did a variety of  things we all do during a week, you know what I mean. It's not particularly exciting, but you know sometimes that's not all that bad!
 
 
coffee
 
It's been nice weather so I've had some coffee on the swing.  I have a friend keeping me company a lot of the time. He's pretty bold when there's birdseed available.  I buy a mix that has fruit and nuts and everyone loves it, birds, squirrel and little dogs a like. 
 
backyard company
 
Any big plans for the long weekend?  We usually stay pretty close to home on a long weekend. There is always a lot of traffic through our little valley, so coming and going isn't easy on a holiday, unless you want to join the throngs of people passing through. Which most of the time, we don't. 

Brian
 
Today is my brother Brian's birthday.  When he was little he didn't like to eat, he'd always say 'if only my sister would feed me'.  Today if I was feeding him there would be cake. 
 
Have a great day everyone!  I hope you all have a safe and happy weekend! xop

7 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Oh the luxury of a long weekend with nothing on the schedule! I plan to straight up the mess in the sewing room but just enough I can sew away most of the 3 days. A baby quilt to finish up, maybe make the sashing for French Roses and maybe, just maybe start something new! Have a great weekend Pam.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Yippee! It's a long weekend! Cute squirrel picture, although, we all know that they need to be supervised. Umbrellas and seat cushions aren't safe in their presence. I'm thinking I should get new cushions this year -- three out of four have officially been robbed of stuffing. Happy Birthday to your little Bro. And Happy Long Weekend to YOU!!!!

6:57 AM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

You'd die if you saw the two piles of fabric that I've been collecting all week in anticipation of a three day weekend. I doubt I could get through it all if it were a thirty day weekend! But a girl needs options and I certainly will have plenty of pretty things to choose from. Enjoy the weekend!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Enjoy the long weekend, Pam. Happy Birthday to your little brother!
Helen xox

7:47 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Yay! Long weekend! Yikes this was a crazy week at work. I'm looking forward to doing not much of anything, and that started 2 hours ago! Just some Shnibbling, catching up with friends and maybe a movie happening her. Enjoy the long weekend!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Susie said...

Enjoy your long weekend. My birthday the same day as your brother. I'm 40 but spending it in bed sick. Oh well. At least I can read great blogs.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Robbienae said...

My little brother use to hide his food in the house plants! He loved fried chicken legs and Hersery bars! Today he is 6'2" and about 210 lbs. he did Ok!

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older