Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Little Aprons

I think some of my fondest sewing memories are making things for other people.  Making stuff for kids is the best. 
 
 
I've been wanting to make some aprons for a while.   I happened upon a child size ready made apron blank, you know those plain canvas aprons you can decorate, and I used it as a pattern for the shape.  Not having a kid around, I needed the size. For the smaller apron I just folded up the body of the apron to make it a bit shorter.  I machine bound the aprons so there are no  unfinished edges, and I added the monograms because who doesn't love a customized apron? 


I think they turned out pretty cute and they sure were fun to make!   Hope you're having a good week!

7 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Are they ever Cute!! Love them!

5:37 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Those monograms are over the top with cuteness!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Sharrieboberry said...

Aw! So adorable!

6:42 AM  
Blogger Sentimentally Me said...

Good Gosh those are adorable!

7:22 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

They're really cute, Pam!

10:10 AM  
Blogger Miss said...

So funny for kids.
Good job..
Miss xx

10:46 AM  
Blogger Nanette Merrill said...

Whitney is going to make cookies and take pics this week. They look so cute in them. Those letters are like the best!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older