Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Friday!

Good morning! Happy Friday and Happy Halloween!  I've been slow catching up after market.  I came home happy but tired, so Wednesday I spent the day  just trying to get some things put away and getting organized.  And why lie, a lot of time catching up with TV!  As fun as market is, it's a whirlwind compared to my real life so by the time I get home I just need to have some coffee and relax for a day.  Thankfully real life isn't as demanding as it used to be, so I had the time. 
 
More on market later... I had some super happy mail waiting for me.  As you know I participated in the Little Quilts Book  Swap,  and I happily sent my little quilt off to my secret partner Amy! If you didn't see the quilt, you can click over here to Amy's .. can you believe I forgot to snap a photo of the finished quilt? 

Little Quilt Swap

I've been following along patiently waiting to see which quilt would show up at my door.  I had my suspicions when I saw the snippets of the quilt on Sarah's instagram feed but I didn't want to count my chickens before they hatched. You can only imagine my delight when I opened the big puffy envelope to reveal this quilt.  I love the little Hello Kitty peeking out, as well as the Miss Pam along the top!  Of course nothing pleases me more than to have a mini quilt made by the ever so famous Sarah Fielke!!!  

Little Quilts Swap 2
 
The envelope was packed chock full of delightful surprises and I'm enjoying each and every one of them!  Sarah, the quilt is absolute perfection and the treats are so super fun, thank you for all of it! But mostly, thanks for your friendship and for including me in your Little Quilts Book Swap!  I feel like I've won the lotto!!!
 
Ok people have a happy and safe Halloween!  See you next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn of Coffee and Cotton said...

Oh my gosh that is the sweetest and cutest little quilt I have ever seen! Sarah personalized it so perfectly!

7:10 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Such a cute quilt, it has been fun watching them pop up on blogs and IG.

3:18 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So cute and very PKM!!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older