Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Tuesday

Hi there! So I know it's Tuesday but how was the weekend?  I hope good. We had a busy weekend around here. You think you have things in control and then suddenly you're doing something that isn't even on the list.  You guys know how that is.  It's regular life. 
 
I managed to finish Holly's Sunrise Studio quilt  Monday morning and it's pretty cute!  It's so easy, just  5 fabrics  fussy cut into rows and sewn together!  Sure you have the rick rack and leaves, but there's just 3 leaves per row, piece of cake.  I top stitched the rick rack but shhh don't tell, you could totally use that fabric glue and glue it in place. I don't remember the name but I've seen it at the fabric store.  It's so cute and whimsical, and you can't help but feel happy working on it.  I'm dropping it off with Darla today and she'll quilt it for Holly and we'll have it in the booth for quilt market.

Sunrise Studio

The mail carrier brought some Sew Sweet Bee Blocks to me.. first up is Renee's block.  I love her fabric selections. She wrapped the block up with pattern tissue, and included a cute flower made from my friend Elizabeth's fabric.  So super sweet.

Sew Sweet Bee Block- Renee

Heather's block is up next, love her fabrics too.  So many of my favorites in there.  She sent her block in that trick or treat bag, so cute!

Sew Sweet Bee Block Heather
 
Missy's block arrived  late  Monday afternoon, a nice  bonus surprise.  Perfect timing, I was due for a little break.  I love the nice contrast she has going and of course it's filled with a lot of my LakeHouse favorites. 

Sew Sweet Bee Block Missy
 
The bee has been super fun.  Thanks to everyone who's sent blocks and who are working on blocks. I need to get on this month's block for Renee, we're making churn dash blocks in pink!  I bet I have some fabric!
 
Ok, I know I know, my shipping samples are sitting in my kitchen and I've yet to show them to you! As soon as I finish my next Sunrise Studio project I'll be all over that!!   It's my motivator for getting things done!   Have a great day. xo

6 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Have a great day Pam! Back to work for me too but not as much fun as snuggling with fabric.

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

The Sunrise Studio quilt is adorable. So fun to work on a 'happy' project. :-) Have a great day Pam!!

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHOW US THE PAMKITTY. That is what we come here for. The bee blocks are cute. I hope you'll share the instructions with us.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love the sunshiny Sunrise Studio Quilt. It just puts a smile on my face. Beautiful Bee Blocks too!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

That quilt!!! Those blocks!!!! WOW! I never cease to be amazed by your creativity!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

The sunrise stuff is really really cute. I gotta make my bee block!

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older