Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday

Hi there, how are you guys?  We were rudely interrupted by a pre-market cold which I didn't appreciate one bit.  But good news is, it's just about gone.  It hit the whole family and for a few overlapping days  it sounded pretty bad around here.  Lots of coughing.  There's still a lot of coughing but the worse is over.  Phew.  That was close.

coffee
 
Next up, packing. Making a list, checking it twice.  That kind of thing.  I'm so excited about seeing everyone!  If you're coming to Quilt Market I hope you'll stop by and see what's new at the LakeHouse booth #704.  Holly is presenting at School House Friday  at 11:15 - 11:45 Room #371 D&E.  Hope you'll stop in for that. There's plenty of new Sunrise Studio coming, those scallops are killing me!!! 


Scallop Magic samples3LR
 
Here's a totally cute quilt designed by Holly using  Pam Kitty Garden and the aqua Scallops from Sunrise Studio.  We're going to be sharing a lot about using the scallop fabric after market, so stay tuned for that.  There's lots more colors of those scallops coming! 
 
Well I'm sure there is more.. and I'll let you know as soon as I remember it.  Be sure and check in with me on Instagram  for those more impromptu shots. But don't worry, I have my camera!  The hardest part is trying to remember to use it!  Of course now days there's plenty of photos everywhere so less pressure to get all the news.. you'll have it all before I do I'm sure!
 
Ok, see you later alligators ! xo

8 Comments:

Blogger Annelies said...

Thank you for being our "IT" girl at market......just so happy to see it thru your kitty eyes!!!! Have fun, get well, and report back on all of the cute goodness.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Wish I could be there and see everyone personally and enjoy in the excitement of the market! But I wish you lots of fun and so glad you are feeling better.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you there. Hope we'll have some time to catch up. You don't walk the halls like you used to. Maybe I'll catch you early one morning! I'll keep looking!

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am such a big fan of yours! So looking forward to the release of this line!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Sewn With Grace said...

Pam Kitty Garden cannot come fast enough!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam it was great seeing you at Holly's schoolhouse.. thanks for giving us the info. We enjoyed her presentation, wish there had been more time to see things up close. You could really tell she's excited about all the possibilities.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Eip said...

Love that quilt design! The quilt market sounds fun, a great way to network with the fellow quilt enthusiasts!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older