Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Coffee Break!

Good morning!  Hope the week is treating you well!  I had some happy mail, these great blocks from Jennie and Clara from Clover and Violet!  They're my Sunny Lanes blocks from the Sew Sweet Bee and I love them! 

Sweet Bee blocks
 
The very generously included a nice "coffee break" from Starbucks for me!  What a treat!  I should get started on my quilt, it will be fun! Extra fun of course because I have blocks from friends!
 
Ok, just working away, hope all is well with you guys! xo

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Those blocks are so beautiful, and what a way to get motivated to sew, with a great 'coffee break' first! Enjoy!

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the blocks by Clover and Violet..is the pattern available somewhere...thanks...hendrick.pj@outlook.com

peg

6:14 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

They are so sweet...and really what's not to love about coffee :)

6:27 AM  
Blogger Thimbleanna said...

Those blocks are so pretty -- and I like how they'll look when they're put together -- I can't wait to see how the light and dark hsts work together!

7:45 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Love the block, but don't see a pattern anywhere... can you tell us where to find it? Thank you!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Can't find the lovely pattern - can you please tell us where it can be found or purchased? Thank you!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older