Monday, October 12, 2015

Monday

Hi there!  It's Monday, do you have big plans for the week?  I have a little project all cut out, and I should sit down later today and get stitching away on it.  I can show it to you a little later.  Yes, it's one of  those kinds of projects. 

projects
Deadlines have a way of keeping me on track with things.  I've noticed that since I'm not driven by the relentless school based schedule of my hands-on mom days my laissez-faire attitude is out of control.  
Plans for the week?  I think I'll sew, and maybe try to get a grip on getting this place in a little more order.  Maybe.  I'll check in later and let you know.   We're starting the week off hot and so far summer has sucked the life out of me. 

4 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Cute fabrics. It has been out here too I am so ready for some cooler weather.
Hugs
donan

6:28 PM  
Blogger priscilla said...

Same here down in San Diego...Love your projects!

7:50 AM  
Blogger John Hilston said...

Quite inspired by your amazing work, thanks for showing that work of you with us.
Luton airport cheap parking

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Mark said...

amazing fabric , It has been out here too I am so ready for some cooler weather.
Meet And Greet Gatwick Airport Parking

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older