Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Studio days


Hi there!  I'm late off the mark here this week. Not that I have a ton to share, but I keep waiting till to late in the day to take photos.  These short days have crept  up on me, so it's too dark for good photography in the mid afternoon. 
 
Yesterday I went to Holly's to work on some projects with her, and of course was inspired by all the blocks on her wall using her scallops.  They look like candy!  And those cute cakes. Well so much fun inspiration using her scallop fabrics.  Sorry for the phone photos.. I didn't have my regular camera on me yesterday. 


Sunrise Studio
 
The weather was glorious.  Cool and breezy.  I loved looking over at the city, like a beautiful island sitting on a little bed of fog.

The view from here
 
It's the perfect time of year, still sunny and warm, but not so warm you can't enjoy sitting outside for lunch.  We ate down at the harbor, so you could enjoy the boats and the water!  And I was still home to beat most of the traffic.  Perfection!
 
Hope you're off to a good start this week.  Did you see a lot of great photos from Quilt Market? I didn't attend in real life but the photos on Facebook and Instagram were great.  Hope everyone had a great show. 
 
Ok, better get cracking.. I'm far too lazy these days! xo

4 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Nothing like fabric eye-candy, to make me want to get down to sewing. Love Holly's design wall. Beautiful scene - sometimes wish we lived closer to the water!

11:08 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

A perfect day, friends, fabric and food! Oh and no traffic!

11:20 AM  
Blogger Missy Shay said...

I have been having trouble taking good photos too.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

Love the butterflies. I want to make those.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older