Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Cozy Cottage Calendar Day

Good morning favorite friends! Today is my day on the Cozy Cottage Calender blog hop!  I was so happy to be invited to play along, sometimes these fun blog hops are the perfect encouragement to commit to a project and get stitching on it. 


Cozy Cottage
 
It didn't take me long to get out my box of scraps and get busy cutting. In fact you might remember I cut two of these cute houses out, and have already show you my 4 inch block.

Cozy Cottage

The 8 inch block goes together so fast.  Before you know it, Cozy Cottage.  I had to much fun choosing fabrics.  Who wouldn't want to live in a house with a gingham roof?  

Cozy Cottage
 
You know I love making a nice fat pillow!  Soon my house will be filled to the brim with pillows.  And don't you love the sweet little confetti border?  Someone mentioned they look like little flags, and I agree, my cottage is ready for a party!

Cozy Cottage
 
But quick, before you get busy on your pillow, which is a special pattern in the calendar,  Lori has again come up with something special, a sweet little mini quilt just for us! Just hop your way over to her blog and get ready to get busy!  If you don't have her calendar yet, head over to the Fat Quarter Shop and grab one, and while you're there, click over to their blog and see all the creative people who are on the hop.  SO MUCH COZY CUTENESS!
 
Ok my very special friends.. hope you have a cozy day! xo

11 Comments:

Blogger donna said...

Your pillow's are adorable. A gal came never have to many pillow's in here home.
Hugs
donna

7:01 AM  
Blogger Marni @ Haberdashery Fun said...

I love the color you chose for you pillow! Super cute :) - Marni

7:07 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

This is so pretty. Love the colors and fabrics you chose to make this beautiful pillow in!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Bev said...

Cute, cute, cute!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Lori Holt said...

What can I say besides ADORABLE!!! And of course THANK YOU! I always love seeing my creations in your super cute fabric:)
xx
Lori

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pam, you're always my favorite! Perfect fabric selections right down to the flower in the window!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

love the background fabric you used...what a fun pillow!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jane A. said...

What happened to Elizabeth Scott? I hope she is well.

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jane A. said...

What happened to Elizabeth Scott? Hope she is around!

7:07 AM  
Blogger Sinta Renee said...

I want your pillow!!! Just adorable Pam!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Billy'sgirl said...

I love your pillow. Adorable! Perfect fabric choices.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older