Friday, November 06, 2015

Friday's PSA


Hi hi hi and happy Friday!  How was your week!  It's turned chilly here, so awesome! We even had a serious rain day!  Maybe later I'll feel like complaining but for now I'm thrilled.

So onto projects!  Have you guys picked up the December/Januray issue of McCalls Quick Quilts? The quilt that I pieced for Holly is in the magazine and it's so cute! (photo from the McCalls website)

Two-by-Two
 
The quilt uses Holly's scallop fabric, and it's so easy to piece.  The quilt is being presented over the next year, as a block of the month. It's the perfect time for you to get your scallops ready and grab some fabric and sew along with us. 

LHTwobyTwoQuilt2
 
I've made some blocks for a smaller version when Holly was testing out the pattern, but I never finished them up.  I also made the quilt for the magazine, but now I feel like maybe I want to make another one, this time red and white.. or maybe pink and white? I CAN'T DECIDE. I have a lot of different red and white prints and it would be fun to go that way.. but then I see a red white and pink combo.. well I'm not sure what I'll do.  The really nice thing about the scallops .. they come in so many colors and you know how LakeHouse colors play well with others.. you could pull from your stash and make this quilt.  Think about it. 

LHTwobyTwoQuilt

On a completely unrelated note... THESE POLKA DOT TOWELS.
 
 
towels

Home Goods people.  Home Goods yesterday.

Have a great weekend everyone!  xop

 

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG- love those towels!!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Martha said...

TGIF Pammy! Always look forward to your posts. Have a great weekend!

7:18 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

Such an enabler!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Congratulations - your quilt in McCall's magazine looks so bright and special. Now what colors will you use in your next one? Love the towels too!

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Elaine K said...

Such a cute quilt... I didn't realize you pieced that one! I have no one to make it for. Maybe my puppies? :D (Those towels are adorbs!)

6:37 PM  
Blogger lavidaenpatchwork.com said...

Love this!

4:31 PM  
Blogger Freda's Hive said...

OMG the towels!

Gotta get going with this.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older