Monday, December 07, 2015

Drink up!

Hi there!  Hope you had a nice weekend.  I had a good one, picked up my Snapshots Quilt and I'm working on hand stitching the binding down.  Looking forward to grabbing a photo of it soon so I can share it!  It turned out super and I'm so pleased with it.
 
Since last week I've gotten a lot of emails about my thermos block. I needed the quilt back to check my numbers, I've 'misplaced' my notes.  And by misplaced I think we all know I mean lost.  I needed the quilt back to double check what I thought the numbers were. It's surely not genius work, but I like my proportions.  It reminds me of something you'd find in a school lunch box from the 50s and 60s.. without the funky smell. 


PamKittyThermos
 
So here you go!  It should measure  12 1/2"  x  5" unfinished, and should slide in right where the wine glass would be.  I'm glad you liked my thermos enough to want to include it in your quilt too!

Hope your week is off to a good start!  

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Thank You Pam, for the thermos cutting instructions. This is perfect - plus, I think it a great label for your lunchbox quilt pattern. Hmmmm, I think I need to make another quilt from that pattern.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kristen King said...

Love your thermos idea and I know exact what you are talking about with the funky smell...they all had it. I had the pink gingham metal lunch box and sure could have used a Pam Kitty thermos!!!

6:03 AM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

It was soup for lunch in that thermos. And no one ever sent us with insulated bags and ice blocks to keep things fresh. Such a cute block change Pam. Now you 'll find your original notes, at least that's how it works in my world.😂😂

8:30 AM  
Blogger Hildy said...

Thanks for sharing!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh that smell! I remember it well. I love your thermous. I think it's genius work to fit it into that wine goblet space. And also to be smart enough to know that a lot of people don't want a wine glass. Thanks for putting the instructions up for us.

9:30 AM  
Blogger lauraluvsloons said...

Thanks so much for the thermos directions - I plan to use it for my last block. I can't wait to quilt this wonderful quilt.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older