Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Anniversary Farm Girl Vintage!

Hard to believe that today is Lori Holt's  book Farm Girl Vintage  1 year anniversary! Lori's at My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop celebrating with another Farm Girl Vintage quilt retreat, and you can see a cute picture of Lori here.


Happy Birthday Farm Girl Vintage
 
In typical Lori style, she's celebrating with this cute new cake pattern!  You can hop over to the Jolly Jabber today and pick up the pdf. 


Happy Birthday Farm Girl Vintage

I was inspired by all the cakes from the Quilty Fun birthday celebration and made a cute Sunrise Studio strawberry cake with chocolate frosting!
 
Happy Birthday Farm Girl Vintage

I couldn't resist a Fire King Green cake stand! I added a border to my block and made it a mini quilt.  Crosshatch quilting always makes me happy. 
 
Check out all the fun people blog hopping along with Lori and the Fat Quarter Shop today!


Kerry from Very Kerry Berry
Vickie from Spun Sugar Quilts
Erin from Why Not Sew?
Kelly from Kelbysews
Renee from Sewn with Grace
Sinta from Pink Pin Cushion
Lisa from In the Boondocks
Dana from Old Red Barn Co.
Melissa from Happy Quilting
Kim from Persimon Dreams
Marni from Haberdashery Fun
Jacque from Lily Pad Quilting
 
 
Are you making a cake this weekend??? Hope you have a happy one! xo

5 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Very cute, I especially love the cake stand!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Love the strawberries in your cake! Yes, I too love crosshatch quilting for mini's and pillow tops!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Barbara McD said...

I smiled when I saw your quilt - I should've known it would have strawberries on it! You rock, girl!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Edie said...

I like your cake block. Cute!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Helen Philipps said...

Beautiful cake block....I always love strawberries! Happy weekend Pam!
Helen xox

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older