Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Sew Day

Morning Pals!  I've been busy being energetic the past few days.   We had one coolish day and OMG LIFE FELT LIKE IT WAS WORTH LIVING.  Ok, sure, that's a bit over dramatic but the summer is slowly sucking my life force with the hot weather. Thanks goodness I don't live in the hard core desert.   You'd have to give me up because I would be a complaint machine.
 
Anyway!  I managed to organize some stuff and assemble some backings and actually clean up a bit in my cutting room aka Frankie's room.  Yesterday I  thought about my little project with the Spelling Bee book and got busy cutting and stitching up the letters.  Lets just say  lack of sleep in the late afternoon made some really simple cutting and sewing a challenge.  But I persevered and it's so cute.


Spelling Bee
 
I'm going to make this into a PILLOW! What a surprise right? I think it would be cute on Frankie's sofa, and she's my favorite cutie so why not.  And unlike her mother, she actually uses her pillows so it won't go into a vault like it would here.
 
Love this book, it's got so many really adorable projects and of course all the little pictures to go with the letters.  Clever.   Lori sure knows how to cute things up!
 
Alrighty! Today is sewing group! Have a good day! xop

1 Comments:

Blogger mascanlon said...

Love my sewing group day although we gave up pretense long ago about really sewing. We talk family, friends and fabric and eat!!!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older