Monday, August 14, 2017

Tablerunner Bliss

Morning friends!  How was your weekend?  It was nice and not scorching hot here, so I loved it.  All that fresh air coming it changes my whole mood.

Also changing my mood, fresh new projects to work on! Fat Quarter Shop sent me a copy of Sherri Fall's new Tablerunner Bliss book and isn't it the cutest!  I love Sherri's designs, so cute and clever.   And isn't a tablerunner the perfect sized project?  It's like the equivalent of a snack... something small and fun and won't get in the way of your bigger project. 

TableRuner Bliss
 
To me they're also the perfect size to make seasonal, or novelty, or to explore color combinations you don't normally work in.  Or just to sew and have fun! Stitch one up as a gift! All those things. 

TableRuner Bliss
 
I've already cut myself a kit for the table runner.  No point in waiting right?
 
Ok, get busy and have a great week! xop
 

1 Comments:

Blogger Little Quiltsong said...

Super cute table runners in this book. Looking forward to seeing which one you will make.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older