Monday, October 09, 2017

Bee cute

One of the fun things we did at Nanette's was have lunch with Lori Holt.  Always happy when she can spend some time catching us up on what she's up to. She brought us each her cute new dishtowels and Cute Little Buttons 2... all adorable and made to match her fabrics. 

Lori Holt towels

I'm excited that I'll be participating in the Spelling Bee Sew Along! 

SBQAL-banner-1200

I can't wait to see all the blocks and what people do with them. The Spelling Bee book is chock full of blocks and quilts.

I even enhanced my stash a bit while out shopping, picking up some cute fabrics for future projects whatever they might be. There are so many great choices and so many great places there to shop. 
 
shopping spree
 
 I hope this finds you well.  xo
 
 

5 Comments:

Blogger شركة المثالية للتنظيف said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:33 PM  
Blogger mascanlon said...

So bummed to have missed Quilting in the Garden and it looks like PIQF as well. Doing well in So Cal this month!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

So lucky to know and lunch with Lori. I'm jealous. Hope all was fine. Already getting a head start on her new adventure, glad you are part of it.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Marcy said...

I love your terminology. You enhanced you stash. Enhanced. Great word.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Edmond G. Belanger said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older