Thursday, November 02, 2017

Quitmaker 100 Blocks


Exciting news arrived in the mail this week, the latest copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks magazine.  Volume 16 should be on newsstands now! I'm excited to be included in this magazine for the 16th time!

Quiltmaker Vol 16

My block is a combo of my favorite tulip shape, kind of curvy and old fashioned and strawberries, in a simple basket shape. It's machine appliqued using the blanket stitch in matching thread.  You know how I love blanket stitching.

quiltmaker16
 
These shapes are pretty simple, long curves, just a few points, so perfect if you're a novice at this kind of machine applique.  Pair this block up with some chaining blocks and you'd have yourself a pretty cute quilt. 
 
My sad news here is that I missed the deadline for Volume 17, so this is my last consecutive issue.   End of my long run in this great publication.  I can't thank the editors enough for always including me!
 
Hope you grab up a copy of Quiltmaker's 100 Blocks Volume 16! 
xop
 
 
 
 

4 Comments:

Anonymous robert kaufman said...

pretty simple but beautiful

5:24 AM  
Blogger greg @ grey dogwood studio said...

Love your block, Pam! Congratulations again on having another block in Quiltmaker!

5:40 PM  
Blogger Penrose Stairs said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny of Elefantz said...

LOVE your block cause I love tulips and strawberries and your sweet sweet style. A friend in the States just sent me this magazine as a gift so how blessed am I? :-)

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older