Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Sew Time

Morning!  There's no time like SEW TIME around here.  And I do mean no time.  Or almost no time.  When Margot released her Potted Pines block pattern, I tried to resist it, knowing I'd have no time to devote to making a potted pines quilt.. but resistance was futile. 

potted pines
 
I indulged myself in making one block.  That's all I'll get to this year I'm afraid, but already I'm thinking maybe pink and aqua? Kind of a vintage Christmas feel?  Or maybe black pots and green with an English topiary garden feel.  I'm not sure.  But thinking about sewing is almost as good as sewing to me. 
 
I hope the holiday season is treating you well. There's always so much to be grateful for this time of year, as in all times of year. xop

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Newer›  ‹Older